Friday, April 1, 2011

A is for April Fool

I've decided to participate in the A to Z Blogging Challenge. This means I'll be trying to blog every day except Sundays for the month of April.

I don't have the whole month planned out, but I've got some ideas. The real issue is going to be finding the time.

The cool thing is I've already got some posts scheduled. And I think I like most of them. I hope you will, too!

And a shout out to Marcus at Writing Investigated for the "next" and "surprise me" buttons under the A to Z icon on my sidebar. Makes checking out the participants easier!
Used with permission from Debbie Ridpath Ohi at Inkygirl.com

11 comments:

Laura Pauling said...

April Fools as in you aren't really going to do the challenge? ;)

Kristine Asselin said...

Ha! I didn't think of that! Nope the joke's on me all right. And I'm not happy about the snow on the ground on this April Fool's Day!

Ansha Kotyk said...

I'm not thrilled with the snow either! But it is making the trees look nice. Now if only it would go up to 75 tomorrow all would be right with the world. :)

Ella said...

Nice to meet you; Great idea~

Laura Howard said...

I was hoping the snow forecast would be an April fools joke, but here I am with a house full of kids! Thanks for sharing the blog button, what a great trick!

Laura
www.laurahoward78.blogspot.com

Laura S. said...

Ooo, I'll have to check out that button! What a good idea to whomever made that.

Laura Josephsen said...

It's fun seeing what everyone is doing.

And I love that picture of the writer on the roof. :D

Happy blogging!

Hart Johnson said...

I'm always an (almost) daily blogger, so that part isn't hard, but MAN... over a thousand blogs to get to! Good luck with it!

Unknown said...

Yeppers. I have been gotten several times before lunch even. Great first challenge posting. Love it!

Arlee Bird said...

I love the badge that Marcus created but today I haven't had a chance to use them because I had so many comments. I'm already getting behind.

Contrary to my usual practice of subscribing to comments, to save time during challenge I will not be doing so during April. If you want to respond to my comment , please email me directly from your email notification for the comment.
Thanks.

Lee
Tossing It Out
Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge

Julie Flanders said...

Hi Kristine!

Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm looking forward to following yours. Just getting caught up and I love it so far!

Good luck with the challenge, and I totally agree about the "next" and "surprise me" buttons, I love those!