Friday, April 15, 2011

M is for My Favorite on Friday

Four classic favorite books:

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
2. The Last Unicorn by Peter Beagle
3. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
4. Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery

Five newer favorites:

1. When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
2. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
3. The Time Travelers by Linda Buckley Archer
4. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
5. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher


What are your favorites?

4 comments:

Laura Pauling said...

Lately, I've had a lot of favorites. I loved Kat Incorrigible And Savvy. I also liked When you Reach Me and Thirteen REasons Why. Good choices.

MG Higgins said...

I'm reading Ann and the French Kiss, and it's my current favorite.

Sherri Lackey said...

The Song of Albion trilogy by Stephen Lawhead remains my favorite in the fantasy genre.

Laura S. said...

Love your lists! Anne of Green Gables is one of my favorite classics, too and When you Reach Me is also a new favorite. Fantastic novels!