Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Twittering on twitter, AKA Twittergame

Sometimes you just need to play a game with some friends. Heather Kelly had this idea to hang out together on Twitter--anyone is free to play along.


The idea came out of seeing Paul Michael Murphy's tweet being profiled on the Jimmy Fallon show--Click here to visit PMM's blog and link to the JF show. (Even if you don't play, you have to watch this link--it's hysterical and as good an intro to #hashtags as anything else I've seen.)

So today we're asking, What's the most bizarre thing you've done while deep in writing fog? You know, when the world around you dissolves, and you are in that writing zone.
Respond on twitter with the hashtag: #dontwakemeamwriting  


Here's my answer: Tried to open my front door with my car remote #dontwakemeamwriting
Feel free to tweet the question and hashtag. You can do the same on your blog, or just watch, or play on twitter--whatever you want--or just watch up embarrass ourselves. Tweetdeck works for adding a whole column dedicated to the hashtag of the day.

We're still working on a title, hop over to Heather's blog and make a suggestion!

5 comments:

Laura Pauling said...

So how were you writing while you did that? Or is the question for not when you are actually writing?

But cool. Sounds like fun.

Kristine Asselin said...

Well, I WAS in a writing fog when I did it. Not actually writing...

Ok, I'll think of something else. *pouts*

Heather Kelly said...

Laura--I think both things work--things you do when actually writing, and things you do while stumbling about your day, thinking about a scene. Maybe my hashtag wasn't the clearest. :)

Bkloss said...

Ooo fun! I'll have to think about this...after all, I was in a fog...

Lindsay N. Currie said...

LOL oh what a fun idea!!!