Monday, February 20, 2012

Summer Kids Writing Club

So it's official. I'm running the following kids club out of the Reuben Hoar Library in Littleton, Massachusetts this summer. It's for kids entering 4th grade through 7th grade.

Any writers in the area, I'd love special guests if you're interested!

Love adventure? Mystery? Wizards? Do you love to write your own stories? Whatever you love to write, Dream Big! Join Kris Asselin, local author, to talk about reading, writing, critiquing, writing prompts,  rhetorical devices, and more. This is aimed at kids in grades 4 through 7 with a limit of 12 kids per session. It will run from 6:30-7:30 on Wednesdays in July and August, beginning on July 11. Sign up for the sessions you will attend. 

2 comments:

Laura Pauling said...

Awesome!

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

What fun, Kristine! I wish I'd had something like that when I was a kid.